Samantha

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

 

Within A Morning Star


Mrs Pong talked to me, asking why i didn't attend training for so long. She talked about this and that, promised her that i'll be going tomorrow zzz. Lunch with the girls at 201, we laughed and sing on our way there. We still can't forget about camp, and give (insert name) a (lame/whatever) clap. Had sushi, bubble-tea, cheese fries. We're gluttons, felt rather pissed off in the morning. Fooled around during chinese because our teacher didn't come. Keep going out of the classroom, and we told the relief teacher that this guy from a particular class's my brother and she make me say out his full name. Im glad i remember because lindsay was telling me how funny he looked in the year book and i rushed to see the book.

I know my girls love recess now, some people just make us smile while some people just can't move on, such a sucker.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]