Samantha

Thursday, January 1, 2009

 
School's starting tomorrow, i just feel that i am not ready yet. I was enjoying myself, partying, shopping, sleeping really late, watching TV, midnight movies and now study, study! (Faints)

Went tampines mall with stella first, shopped around, brought slippers, eat, buy mini bread, water bottle! Then we meet up with camille to go whitesands, shopped for bags again. supposed to meet Hakim and kenji but ): mummy's so good to me, i reached home almost an hour late, but she didn't scold me! went to eat with family, bloated.
Heavy bag tomorrow, many books. NO, I DON'T WISH TO SEE MY COUSIN MAN!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]