Samantha

Thursday, January 8, 2009

 
I feel so sleeply again, im supposed to be out with my friends but oh well tired. School was really boring and i almost dozed off. Lessons ends at 2.30, stayed in school. We were talking about the sec3 camp, mrs tan isn't going! We were pretty much complaining about the toilet, what're we gonna do if we've our period, if 3c1 and 3c2 could mixed together. But stella does not wish to go, super troubled over it. I skiped my training yesterday, teacher-in-charge remind me to go on friday and im so not going. My eyes're closing, nobody's home again.

Dozing off, love you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]