Samantha

Monday, December 29, 2008

 

Ngee Ann Secondary, shit and double shit.

oh shit, my smart cousin got in ngee ann secondary, faints!
double shit, she'll tell her mum about all my gossips in school, my boyfriends and my boyfriend's waiting for me outside the school.
Then, she'll realised i do not do my homework, being punished, getting scolded, sitting outside the classrooms, scolding people i hate, screaming, and all the fuck.asshole.chaojibai. damm it, im in trouble and she might be joining basketball, tsk.

I can already picture myself getting grounded, handphone being confiscated ):

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]