Samantha

Friday, October 24, 2008

 




Yesterday's the last day of school. I was really upset, we've bonded and we've been through alot of stuffs together. Hope we'll end up in the same class together, i'll miss my dear classmates badly. Burst into tears when i told mummy about 1c1'07 and 2c1'08. mummy was pretty cool about my results, she praised me for doing so much better compared to sec1. my class position used to be 30+, now is 17! yay, parents say they're getting me a new ipod and laptop. happy girl again.

Today.
Went my dear stella woman's house in the morning. We started stuffing ourselves with food and drinks. Play with her oh-so-cute pooh, laugh alot. And we end up having stomachache. huiyi came over to her bus-stop and we went school together. Lunch with shepherd, laughed alot and we started going crazy at Toys'r'Us. slacked at my house nearby park with friends.

im sorry for giving you the wrong idea.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]