Samantha

Thursday, October 30, 2008

 

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers!
I can't stop bitching to my dear boyfr/cousin/friends about how sexy they are. I can't stop grinning to myself when i see their oh-so-hot picture! And there's this really hot guy staying somewhere near me and he look like Joe Jonas or was it Kevin?

OH DEAR! THERE'S THIS ERROR. COULD NOT CONTACT BLOGGER!!!!!
oh well, i should just continue with my post while praying. just received a message from shepherd, mummy ordered everyone to be back by 7.15pm tomorrow because we're going to scare our relatives! uh oh, there goes my date with shepherd/boyfri.

TELL ME WHO CAN RESIST HOT GUYS LIKE JONAS BROTHERS, * melting again*

GREAT! I GOT TO END THIS POST, BECAUSE OF MY COUSIN -.- SHE WANTS ME TO CREATE SOMETHING FOR HER.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]